Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vodka, Fabulous friday finds??

While reading my MSNBC home page today I came across an article that read "Vodka: The handy household cleaner". Of course I had to read on, the only thing we remember about vodka, pre-kids day, is that it either made us sick or give us a headache in the morning.

Some of the uses that stuck out in my head, and this one was kind of funny, it cleans vomit stains. Spray vodka on the stain, rub with a brush then blot dry. Kills mold and mildrew on bathroom grout, how many of you knew that? Takes lipstick out of clothing, now that may be one I could use.

The more we read the more we were thinking, rubbing achohol would work just as good for most of these things, and it's a lot cheeper. Right?


Anyways, decide for yourself, to read more on this here is the link to Divine Caroline.


The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

L.O.L. My son in-law would get a kick out of this, though I'm not sure he would want to use his vodka for anything but drinking.

Free Art Printables said...

Vodka is sooo good for sooo many things! :) Jen