Monday, April 27, 2009

All you

While reading magazines at the checkout at Walmart, I found this one, all you. At only $2.49, it was a bargain over the others I buy on a regular basis.

To my amazement, this magazine was packed with great recipes, some good articles and the mother load of coupons over $76.00 worth of savings.

A buy one get one free Rimmel 60 second dry nail polish, this was one of our Fabulous Friday Finds. It's a great inexpensive polish. Good for wiggly little fingers and toes, lots of nice colors and it really does dry in 60 seconds.

Next time you are out take a look at this one. You can also look online @ allyou.com for a listing of coupons in each months issue.

The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

Nicola said...

I like the cover very uplifting :)
Most of the magazine in the UK seem bland by comparison, lol
Nicola x

southerninspiration said...

Yes, I agree you get a LOT for your money with this magazine! They do seem to offer really good coupons!!

Suzanne