Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wrap it up

In the last few weeks it has been celebration o'rama around here. So between three family birthdays, a new baby niece, and three classmate parties, I did manage to came up with a couple cute packages.


I found a cute jump rope at Target and wanted to use it as part of the gift. So I wrapped the package and tied it up with the jump rope. It did take me about 15 minutes to figure out how to actually wrap the jump rope around the package.





The next was a gift for my niece and wasn't that original but it was a little extra. I just tied a pearl initial found at Michaels for a buck on the bag for a personal touch. My mother always adds a rattle to any baby gift. People really do appreciate the extra effort.


We also wanted to give a BIG THANKS to Nicola @ PMCTIPs for giving us our first blog award. We really appreciate it Nicola!!





No comments: