Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just around the corner

While, I have professed my love for them before, here we go again. William Sonoma has some fabulous Easter stuff. Since Easter is just around the corner I thought I would do some looking for inspriation. Look at these blue robbins egg truffes.




They even have little nests you can buy to put them in. These are so cute.



Easter egg brownie pops, that look to die for. Who comes up with this stuff?




After visiting W.S. I still didn't find what I was really looking for, inspriation for something to put on my front door. I have found a lot that I liked, but something about this one below really grabbed my attention.


While it is a little busy for my taste, I love the vintage flair of it. The old easter images, the birds nests, eggs and flowers. I will have to work on this one and see what I come up with.


The Junk Mammas

No comments: