Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall treat



One of my favorite fall treats is candy corn (did you know it has been around since the 1800s). It has to be Brachs Candy Corn, none of that cheap stuff for me. And I only eat candy corn in the fall . Can't be eating that pink, blue and white candy corn that is made at Easter time. It just isn't right. Candy Corn has to be eaten in the fall. I like to mix the candy corn with dry roasted peanuts. It kinda tastes like a salted peanut roll. Give it a try. Let us know what your favorite fall treat or snack is.

1 comment:

Kookalagirl said...

One of my favorite fall treats is hot apple cider..."cook it" in a crock pot with cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, orange zest, cloves and brown sugar....not only does it make a fabulous fall treat, but at the same time (multi-tasking), your house will smell wonderful!!! Hard day? Add a little brandy!