1. A steaming hot bubble bath or shower.
2. Festivals- Our favorite is Cranberry Fest(stay turned to a series of posts on this).
3. Honey Crisp apples- Carmeled apples with nuts too!
4. Bluffs covered with shades of yellow, orange & red leaved trees.
5. Warm fuzzy sweaters & cozy slippers for the cold wood floors.
6. Cool nights.
7. Candy corn mix.
8. HALLOWEEN-LOVE IT, one of our favorite holidays!
9. Sitting by the fireplace- unfortunately, neither of us have one...bummer- love this.
10. The smell of Pumpkin Spice -Yankee Candle
11. Playing in the leaves with the kids.
12. Visiting the pumpkin patch & farmers markets.
13. Decorating with mums, pumpkins & gourds
14. Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows or whip cream! YUM!
15. Oktoberfest brats-mine with kraut-Kim, not so much.
16. Chicken dumpling soup & chili
17. Roasting marshmallows over an open fire-sound like a Christmas song doesn't it?? Oh, that is chestnuts.
18. Football games.
19. Deals on school supplies- love to buy extras for the year.
20. Last but not least, kids going back to school!!