Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where is your favorite flea market?


Unfortunally, we live in an area where flea markets are far and between. We have to travel 2-3 hours either way to find one with more then 50 venders.

This coming up weekend we are heading to one in Elk Horn Wisconsin. We are going on a road trip or a mini vacation as we call it. We are leaving on Satruday afternoon, staying the night and coming home around suppertime on Sunday.

If you are in the area you should check it out, we will give you the scoop next week on what we found.

From what I have read it is suppose to be one of Wisconsins finest with over 500 inside and outside venders and great food.

If you have been to it, we would love to hear from you. Otherwise tell us where your favorite flea market it.

The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

You will LOVE Elkhorn...I promise you! (Stop in and say hello if you get a moment - Small Animal building, space 29)

Jan

Mrs. bradlie said...

I'm in the same boat with no big flea markets near me that I know of.....
I'm on the west coast, so no Elkhorn this weekend.