Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stocking re-vamp


I bought these plain stockings a few years ago and always thought they looked like they were missing something. I saw in a magazine were they had button initials on the stockings and loved that idea. So last night I started on mine.

I hot glued the buttons in place, sewing would probably have been a better option, especially if you want to change them later on. But, I was looking for instant results. As it was, it still took me some time to do one and I have 3 more to go.




I love the way that it added a personalized touch, and I think it would on any stocking you have. I will post a picture once I get the others finished.

We are adding this to Kimbas DIY party, stop by and check out all the other great ideas.

The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

very cute! why are we crafters so impatient?
gail

Free Art Printables said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!