Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 has come and gone



Ok, so we fell off of the blogger wagon. Sickness in December totally put a damper on my Christmas spirit. I did manage to send out a few cards and the tree finally did get put up and then I broke the top off of it. It was just one of those years. But the kids enjoyed the season, that's all that matters in my book.


Now I am just relaxing with the kids watching cartoons and playing games in front of the tree. I typically wait till the New Year to take down my tree and decorations, but it is just cluttering my house and the broken top is just bugging me. But I am just to lazy to remove myself from the couch to clean anything up yet. I must be in a food coma.


I did decorate my dining room and porch before the sickness over took my house. So I will share my pictures. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.













<
The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

kibbygirl said...

I love the little houses in the first picture! did you make them? The decorating you did looks wonderfull too.

Junk Mammas said...

Kibbygirl,

Thanks. I did make the houses. They were from Hobby Lobby and I found them unfinished paper mache section last year. I think they had some this year too.