Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day



Love Valentines Day! It's such a fun holiday to decorate. We cut hearts out of scrapbook paper to make this garland.





Added ornament hearts to all of my bowls and jars around the house for a extra little touch.






Simple teachers gifts. Took small heart containers I found at Michael's for $1.00 each. Filled them with kisses, chocolate hearts and tied it off with a red themed fabric pin.





Found this cute idea for valentines on The Crafty Crow. Owl valentines, they are cute, fun and were easy for my 4 year old to make for preschool.



Don't have much on it, but I used a pink tree I purchased after Christmas and put it into one of my soup turines with paper shreds. Love when you can decorate with things lying around the house.


The Junk Mammas

No comments: