Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday spaces

The Nesting Place is having a party, and we wanted to share a few garlands and places we love to decorate for the holidays. Isn't this stairway gorgeous with the garland, presents and bucket of greens.


Since I don't have a beautiful stairway or a fireplace mantel, my most favorite place to put my garland is on my china cabinet. It has a nice flat area to decorate and has a great space on top for items.




Here it is all decked out for Christmas!


The Junk Mammas

9 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

Love your garlands and decorations!

Kitty Scraps said...

Love it! Great garland!

Taina said...

Oh how I LoVe your garland! It is BeAuTiFuL!

Paula said...

Love those stairs! SO pretty.

Decor To Adore said...

Your decorations are so pretty.
I hope you'll visit my blog soon. I've had giveaway's every Friday in December.

Christina said...

Your cabinet is beautiful!! I'll definitely be back to your blog.

ILiveToWorship said...

LOVE you china cabinet! Hoping I can find one like it for my home! The decorations are lovely as well but I'm a sucker for a beautiful china cabinet. Especially if it looks like it would fit in with my shabby-chic, rustic log home. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!

Celestial Charms said...

I'm jealous of your china cabinet. It is the best place for decorations and I still don't own one. Hopefully next year!
Lovely decorated home.

Unknown said...

Love the garland, beautiful!