Friday, November 14, 2008

Mini Boden


I was inspired to make this t-shirt for my daughter, after I received a Mini Boden catolog. If you haven't heard of them, check it out http://www.bodenusa.com/ . They have adorable stuff, but not so affordable prices.
I have also seen many of your blogs giving instructions on how to make these great t's. They really are easy, very affordable to make and so darn cute!



I started by making petals out of brown and pink polka dot fabric. Then I cut heat and bond to the shape of the petals. Layed everything out and started to iron.



Last I added a huge pink button I already had and a light pink stitch around the edges. For less then $5 I made this great Tee!

The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oh....I LOVE it! I have been seeing these everywhere. I don't sew, but I can definitely do that. Thank you, thank you, thank you for showing me how easy it is!

Angie Seaman said...

Cute! And yes, I loveeeeeee Mini Boden. :)
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com