Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend finds

Despite the crazy evening I spent with blogger last night, I did manage to hit a couple of sales and score some goods early this morning.


I got this cute cabinet that opens with little cubbies inside. Not as all sure what to put inside it, but these images below from Pottery Barn should help inspire me.


Also, picked up some misc. glassware and a pair of shutters. Shutters seem to suck me whenever I see them. Hope there was some junkin going on in your weekend!


The Junk Mammas

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute cabinet and I am sure you will make it look awesome when it is filled. I love a good find as well. Have a great sunday.
Odie

Anonymous said...

Your cabinet is one of a kind, and oh so cute.

What a score. I am happy for you.

Kristi M. said...

hat a cute little cabinet. I am jealous. It would make the perfect little advent calendar for any holiday with 24 spots.

Prakash Ranjan said...

This is too good article.This site provides whole news in punjabi language.i like this.