Sunday, September 19, 2010

Junkin @ JUNK BONANZA

Can I just say- WE LOVED JUNK BONANZA!! We went to the cites on Wednesday night, and were up bright and early on Thursday. Headed to Canterbury Park around 7:00 a.m., to insure we had a good spot in line.




I wasn't great at taking pictures, my hands were literally full of the stuff, we made one trip back to the car to unload.

They had the coolest junk there, and the jewelry was incredible. The place was one great vendor after the next. You know how you find one cool booth at a flea market or art fair, this whole entire place had great stuff.


Can not wait until next year!!

The Junk Mammas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure wish I could have been there because that is the scene that draws my wife and I wherever we travel to. We just love finding unique items and especially if the price is really reasonable. Glad you had such a good time.