Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lego Party

My son is turning 8 and loves Lego's, so we decided to have a Lego party theme. This year we had the party at Chuck E Cheese so I didn't have to go all out on the decorations, but here are a few things I put together to make the party special.




Lego gift bag tags- I got some Lego's at a rummage sale, and made the kids initials on each tag out of Lego's with the help of my hot glue gun.

Picks for the cupcakes- store bought cupcakes with picks I made from a printout I found online of Lego guys. Hot glued tooth picks to the back and just stuck them in.




Table decor- used an old pop crate I had and added a sign to the front that said Sam's 8 in Lego's. Got some primary colored balloons and napkins, then scattered the table with some misc. Lego's.





We are having a family party for him on Tuesday, I am going to attempt to make a Lego cake. If it turns out I will share the photos.


The Junk Mammas

2 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

So creative and just perfect for a boy party! Happy birthday to your son!

Enjoy the 4th
Jan

Unknown said...

I am really impressed with your creative abilities girl. Also some great ideas for those of us who need help from nice folks like you. Thanks